Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Scooter Store

I love the sites that have these motivational/demotivational posters.

Unfortunately, the town that I work in may be the world capital for motorized scooters. If you travel thru town on the main street, you will pass at least three people cruising on the road on one of these.

The only difference is that the people in the town where I work have the orange flags on their scooters.









For the record, I live 27 miles away from the town where I work. I work that far away by choice. I have plenty of time to blow off any steam before I get home. No need to punish my wife and kids for the offenses of my patients.

I have yet to see a scooter in the town where I live, unless it is a tourist.

1 comment:

muebles valladolid said...

It can't work in reality, that's exactly what I think.