- We do not know what insurance plan YOU have, YOU will need to show us a card so we can bill YOUR insurance for YOU.
- We are not the people responsible for the accuracy of the information at YOUR insurance company. YOUR insurance company is responsible for that, as are YOU.
- We can't contact the insurance company to change your information. It's YOUR insurance who has YOUR information wrong. YOU need to correct it or have YOUR benefits coordinator fix it. We will even hand the phone to YOU so YOU can make the call.
- YOUR plan administrator is the one who made the decision to change YOUR plan, not us. YOU were notified by letter back in late November about the changes. Maybe YOU should read YOUR mail so YOU know how YOUR insurance is going to change with the new benefits year.
- I don't know what YOUR copay is going to be until I submit the claim. There's a number on the back of YOUR card called a customer service number. Call it to find out if YOUR medication is covered, and what YOUR copay is going to be ahead of time if you are soooo pressed for time.
And those are just a few of the conversations from the last three hours of work last night.