Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quick post

It's been busy for me over the last few weeks, so I haven't had the time, and quite honestly, the energy to put up any blog posts. Between a screwy schedule at work (thanks to corp only replacing a portion of the hours of a pharmacist who is on medical leave), trying to sell our house, talking to other pharmacists across the country, and focusing on developing my MTM business, there just aren't enough hours in the day to be able to sit down and deliver a solid blog.

Plus I haven't really had any good ideas to write about. I do have a few ideas rolling around inside my head, I just need to grab a legal pad to jot down my thoughts so I can organize them. But as it is right now I've lost my mojo and can't seem to find it. If you have seen my mojo, please send it back to me at ericrph /at/ msn.com.

Thanks.

No comments: