Tuesday, September 7, 2010

End of summer........sigh

Summer is officially over, at least in my neck of the woods. The last of the school districts have started up classes.

The volume is starting to pick up as kids are getting each other sick.

There's hardly any eye candy running in and out of the store as classes at the local university have started back up and the students are dressed more conservatively. Plus the weather has been a little cooler than normal for this time of year.

It's only been a week or so and I already miss seeing the chicks show off their belly buttons.





















HAHAHAHA

3 comments:

lovinmyjob said...

I thought your new site was going to have more content and less ranting. "Eye candy".....really?!

Anonymous said...

This is the work of a "conservative" pharmacist in the Midwest? Really?

Eric Durbin, RPh said...

I forgot rule number one of pharmacy... Pharmacists can't have a sense of humor.



This was actually a repeat of a post from a couple years ago on my old blog. I thought it was funny. I hope you did too.

Hopefully the September 9 post will have more of the content that you are looking for.